top of page

New Short-Term Rental Property Guidelines

If you own a short-term rental property in Red Wing you can now apply for a license, following the new guidelines that have been established by the Red Wing City Council.

Owners of short-term rentals, such as VRBOs or Airbnbs, in Red Wing must apply with the City to receive an Interim Use Permit (for non-owner-occupied rental units) or a Certificate of Compliance (for owner-occupied units). Both categories can apply with the same form. This licensing process is effective November 4th.

Applications are available online and from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at the Community Development Building, 419 Bush St.

Licenses are issued on a first come, first served basis. To find an application or more information, go to

25 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page