top of page

Bush Street Gas Leak

Apartments and businesses had to be evacuated Saturday morning after the Red Wing Fire Department received a call reporting a smell of natural gas in the 200 Block of Bush Street, Red Wing at 7:46 am.

Firefighter/paramedics were on the scene within two minutes of receiving the call and after investigating, found a natural gas leak inside multiple businesses.

Xcel Energy was immediately contacted.

As a precaution, 12 apartments and 7 businesses were evacuated from the area.

At 9:26 am the leak was contained and the gas was safely shut off and residents and employees returned to their homes and business

3 views0 comments


bottom of page